Climbing the Corporate Ladder in High Heels
July 4, 2008 · Published By Administrator
Tana Goertz is offering a brand new business seminar to help other’s attract success into their lives. This seminar is great for women’s leadership summits, diversity conferences, or for general empowerment of women in the workforce.
What is the #1 thing preventing women from being all that they can be in Corporate America? Believe it or not, internalized fears, doubts, and misled beliefs play a much bigger role in diminishing professional success than any external factors! In this blockbuster seminar, Tana will show your employees how to smash through that perceived glass ceiling and accomplish everything they’ve ever dreamed of in their professional life. They will return to work ready to hit the ground running with passion for their job, goals for success, and a dynamite playbook to help them along the way!
In this seminar, participants will learn how to:
- Emphasize their thoughts and ideas via analytical presentation
- Focus on the solution, not the problem, in difficult situations
- Communicate in meetings via proper verbal and nonverbal cues
- Assert their ideas/opinions in meetings without being labeled
- Maintain an effective balance between their professional and personal lives
- Take personal performance to a tactical level, with an emphasis on measurable goals
- Deflect rejections, insults, and interruptions from co-workers and management
As a result of this seminar, participants will have the skills to:
- Increase productivity and more effectively utilize resources
- Establish professional credibility and keep it
- Identify and seize career opportunities
- Demonstrate high value through objective goals
- Visualize a successful career path with attainable milestones
- Determine if day-to-day behaviors are in alignment with career goals
- Boost their Return on Investment through effective communication and problem solving
Schedule this Corporate America Business Success Seminar for Women with Tana Goertz today.
Tana Goertz is an internationally-recognized entrepreneur, leader, project manager, speaker, author, and success coach. She is best known as a finalist in the hit reality shows ‘The Apprentice 3′ and ‘Fear Factor’. She is currently in high-demand as a business development facilitator, success coach, and inspirational speaker in the US and Canada. Tana has summed up what she does in eight short words – “I help people attract success into their lives”.
Tana Goertz can be reached at 515-707-7580 or by e-mail